Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013


In my holiday’s i went for a long 3 hour bush walk at Hunua Falls in South Auckland. At one point we had to go up 18 flights of stairs, but it wasn't all bad because on the way there I saw some stunning views. My dad an I scared my mum sister and brother by hiding in the bushes and under the bridge then jumping out and frightening them!.

Then we had to walk on some rocks to get over a stream and my brother fell in but he only wet his shoes because my dad caught him just in time.  At the end of the walk we turned and headed back to the start. We then grabbed out our food and ate it by the extremely loud and big waterfall.  My dad told me that he jumped off the waterfall once with his friends.



I also went to Rainbows End with my brother, sister, my Poppa,[grandpa] my Auntie and my two cousins. We went on the roller coaster the fear-fall, log flume, power surge, invader and the pirate ship. The fear fall and the corkscrew roller coaster were thrilling rides ... I loved it!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.