Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2013

Net-book Reflection

How has having a netbook helped my learning ?

Having a netbook has helped me in my learning because if I don't know something I can Google
it and find out simpler and easier ways and if I had paper I would have to ask others or the teacher and that wastes time and if the teacher is testing I can't disturb her
                                                                             
Has having a netbook helped you communicate with the teacher ?

It has helped me communicate with the teacher  because all I have to do with my work is put in the the correct folder then my teacher can see my work

What have you learnt on-line ?

I have learnt how to use Google docs and how to use my email account and how to use a blog

What have you learnt from your friends ?

I have learnt how to post presentation on my blog and how to the whole of Google such as [ Google images Google docs Google maps and Google sites.]

Have you helped any other people this year ?

Yes I have helped someone this year I helped someone with spelling using my netbook.
How has digital learning help your learning ?

It has helped me because of the websites that our teacher gives us like study ladder and other websites that our teacher gives us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.